Wicca Online Community For Pagans and Wiccans

Eric firehorse's Discussions (460)

Discussions Replied To (440) Replies Latest Activity

"It sounds to me like you have reached a crossroads in your life, or an awareness tha…"

Eric firehorse replied Jun 16 to Batsh** craziness and warding

13 Jun 17
Reply by Bad Seed

"I would have thought that any work with so called dark magic would be in the second…"

Eric firehorse replied Jun 5 to Balancing light and shadow

14 Jun 6
Reply by kai

"I have a little tip that may help, but it means a bit of digging on amazon, type in…"

Eric firehorse replied May 24 to Information on Azrael?

9 May 24
Reply by Sundog

"I agree with you completely, trying to balance what we want for ourselves with what…"

Eric firehorse replied May 21 to Magick in the Mundane World

7 May 21
Reply by Eric firehorse

"And if your willing to sort your own shit out you can get what you want without bein…"

Eric firehorse replied May 21 to Christianity, Wicca, and Witchcraft

5 May 21
Reply by Tom

"I agree that some of these things can be helpful especially energy healing, Ricki, …"

Eric firehorse replied May 18 to Urgent question about things to do to help depression *HELP*

12 May 18
Reply by Sundog

"@ Kai. if your still trying to figure out you path, what Hildeburgh say here especia…"

Eric firehorse replied May 11 to Is it unheard of?

7 May 11
Reply by kai

"I agree in general for sites like WT, that said though I also think if people don't…"

Eric firehorse replied May 10 to Pictures, can we please keep them tasteful?

10 Jun 11
Reply by Sarah

"And I would ask can you still follow your path without attaching deity's, is your pa…"

Eric firehorse replied May 10 to Is it unheard of?

7 May 11
Reply by kai

"While I completely respect Eis, viewpoint I think I can add a couple of things that…"

Eric firehorse replied May 7 to Urgent question about things to do to help depression *HELP*

12 May 18
Reply by Sundog

RSS

Please Like Us

Online Now

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service