Wicca Online Community For Pagans and Wiccans

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾'s Discussions (2,410)

Discussions Replied To (2110) Replies Latest Activity

"Welcome to WT and I love that you started a blog about it. I'm sure writing can be v…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to Hello new member here!!

4 Jan 17
Reply by HP Leland Davis

"Cool I love New Zealand! Welcome to WT :D"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to Hello

5 Oct 8, 2016
Reply by Hildeburh

"Welcome to WT Kristin :D I hope you like it and find like minded people to talk with…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to Hello all. I am fairly new to site and a bit shy. Welcome to all new members.

4 Oct 10, 2016
Reply by Kiwidinok

"If you are looking for people in your area:) Check out meetup.com and find their pa…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to Are there any Covens in the South Dakota around Lead

1 Oct 7, 2016
Reply by Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾

"If you are looking for people in your area:) Check out meetup.com and find their pag…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to Any Wiccans in Massachusetts specifically western/central Mass?

4 Oct 7, 2016

"I agree Tom Most often the "sending" hand is the one you favor the most. Most often…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to Question about Energy

3 Oct 7, 2016

"I do a lot of my stuff mentally through meditation. That may be an option for you.…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to how can i honer the gods and goddess in a christian home

12 Nov 30, 2016
Reply by Jinsu

"I like the update. I'm so happy it looks like things will move forward. Keep us up t…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied Oct 7, 2016 to Help with so called hereditary witch

11 Oct 7, 2016

"I agree!"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied May 12, 2016 to Quiet Groups

25 Jun 9, 2016
Reply by Jamie jodoin

"Wow poor guy. I mean he is fine with it and all.I am just so visual, when I am talki…"

Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾ replied May 12, 2016 to Visualization, sensory imagination, and magic

8 May 12, 2016

RSS

Please Like Us

Online Now

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service