Wicca Online Community For Pagans and Wiccans

All Discussions Tagged 'guide' (13)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Visited by a Dragonfly

So, about 3 weeks ago I started having issues with my boyfriend. I wasn't really wanting to hang out, I was getting annoyed by his texts, a…

Started by Ali Westbrook

2 Jun 19
Reply by Sundog

Meeting my Spiritual Guide, completely confused, need help decoding

So yesterday I had a terrible day, I was crying for a few hours, calmed down, and decided to meditate. I imagined myself in a beautiful gar…

Started by Andrej Batarilo

2 Jun 18
Reply by Andrej Batarilo

I think my dead cat protected me, but I'm very confused and hurting now.

I had a set of similar dreams (I know there were multiple because I woke up between them and interacted with the waking world). And now I'm…

Started by Kit Wolfren

3 Jan 9, 2015
Reply by tim

New to This World

I'm relatively new to religion in general, but I've just decided on my path recently (today- I started meditating on the deity I felt the s…

Started by Samantha Lynn

3 Nov 3, 2014
Reply by Rachel

Want to talk about spirit animals?

I have just been curious, what are other peoples beliefs about spirit animals, and spirit guides? Are they the same to you, or different? I…

Started by BlueShark

5 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Lallan

Lost soul, ghost or spirit guide?

In 2010 someone very close to me died an premature and accidental death. I believe they are still with me as I have literally felt them tou…

Started by Sandra Lynne

10 Jul 2, 2013
Reply by Sandra Lynne

Spirit guide?

Hi everyone! Soo I've always been able to sense spirit presences, mostly strong dreadful presences. For the past week or so I've been feeli…

Started by Willow Ravenwood

0 Mar 29, 2013

Familiar vs Animal Totem vs Spirit Guide

Lately, I've been feeling...off. Not lonely or anything. "Restless" is the best term I can come up with. So far, I've been trying to resear…

Started by Angelica Greenwitch

7 Mar 29, 2012
Reply by Sargo

Is it a Ghost, a Guide or... Something else?

In the past few months my practice has grown exponentially. Through regular meditation, energy work, research and experimenting with ritual…

Started by Seán Ó Fearghaíl

4 Jan 20, 2012

Where do your spirit guides come from?

Hi all, i have a question which i have wondered about for a while, what exactly are, or were spirit guides? where do they come from? I have…

Started by Alder

10 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Alder

RSS

Please Like Us

Online Now

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service