Wicca Online Community For Pagans and Wiccans

All Discussions Tagged 'spirit' (43)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Meeting my Spiritual Guide, completely confused, need help decoding

So yesterday I had a terrible day, I was crying for a few hours, calmed down, and decided to meditate. I imagined myself in a beautiful gar…

Started by Andrej Batarilo

2 Jun 18
Reply by Andrej Batarilo

Night Terrors: Helping Spirits Cross Over

Last year I had a very moving session with a psychic.  She was spot on about strange details.  She cleansed my aura with palo santo and as…

Started by Amanda Maria

2 Apr 19
Reply by Amanda Maria

New Urge for Discovery of "Something"?

Merry meet all, Rachael here! I'm coming to you with a recent even and some ongoing issues that have come about. During the full moon, I…

Started by Rachael LoveMoon ‚‚‚⦆♡⦅

0 Jun 2, 2016

Compiling a spirit board guide

I've written out a general guideline of what I know in concern to using a spirit board and would like to hear some feedback on anything I m…

Started by Kevin dunn

23 Jun 1, 2015
Reply by JC

I wonder if I summoned a new/second guardian on accident?

So recently (in one morning) I had a slew of horrible dreams, in which my recently deceased furchild (my cat Chekov) was my defender/protec…

Started by Kit Wolfren

1 Dec 30, 2014
Reply by Ragnell

Seeking Alternative Banishing Rituals - Dealing with Pesky Spirits

Hey all. Wasn't sure if this should go here or in General Discussion, but in truth I could use a hand from whomever is willing to help. Th…

Started by Alstroemeria

10 Dec 6, 2014
Reply by Moody Thursday

New to Wicca, advice?

Hello all, I have been a practicing (non-professional) spiritual medium my whole life, just discovering Wicca. I have been connecting to so…

Started by Eric Zorn

3 Nov 20, 2014
Reply by Eric Zorn

Want to talk about spirit animals?

I have just been curious, what are other peoples beliefs about spirit animals, and spirit guides? Are they the same to you, or different? I…

Started by BlueShark

5 Jul 14, 2014
Reply by Lallan

Mental Illness

A VERY fascinating article I wish to share with everyone. It's brought a new life to a lot of things around me and inside. What do you thin…

Started by Iptiyaj

10 Jun 18, 2014
Reply by Pidray

The Paranormal

The Paranormal Since I am a child, I have been aware of presences.  But it is only when my father bought a farm that was truly hunted that…

Started by Caresse Tendresse

1 Dec 10, 2013
Reply by Zia Soulseer ☽♡☾

RSS

Please Like Us

Online Now

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service