Wicca Online Community For Pagans and Wiccans

All Discussions Tagged 'worship' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Jesus is alright with me.

Someone asked me once or twice or maybe three times, who is Jesus to me then? My answer is this, I think Jesus was a fine guy. It would hav…

Started by sarah

38 Mar 27
Reply by JC

Need Advice ASAP

First I will explain my situation. I currently live with my boyfriend of 3 years and his mother and brother. The way the house is, I never…

Started by Ganshmi

16 Jan 12, 2015
Reply by Ganshmi

Disappearance of the Horned God

Reading over the boards lately I've noticed several conversations popping up to discuss recommended reading lists and the often lively back…

Started by Stephen Morgan

43 Jan 28, 2013
Reply by Stephen Morgan

Who Are The God and Goddess?

Just who are these two deities? I see people mention them all the time, but I learn nothing about them. Some of you may say ”The Wiccan God…

Started by Bryn Judysdottir

28 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Sarah Bethany

Past Christian-Wiccan/Witch now Eclectic Wiccan

Is there anyone on here who was identified as a Christian-Wiccan/Witch and is now Wiccan? If so, what gods do you worship and what changed…

Started by Luna Firestorm

2 Jun 14, 2012
Reply by Luna Firestorm

My mother thinks I worship the devil

I have a bit of a problem. My mother accuses me of worshipping the devil. It isn't the first time, but I had thought she had gotten over it…

Started by Gaze

8 Nov 21, 2011
Reply by Gaze

Which do you practice?

I was having a conversation with one of my few pagan friends earlier this week, and he and I noticed that, while we're both Pagans, we have…

Started by Jessica Smith-Kivlehen

18 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Lauren

Shouldn't all fundamentalists be re-educated?

It's clear from my previous question that most here have a very good grasp of the problem. Many believe that people should have a right to…

Started by saveNature together

8 Sep 22, 2008
Reply by rightwitch

RSS

Please Like Us

Online Now

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service