Wicca Online Community For Pagans and Wiccans

Meeting my Spiritual Guide, completely confused, need help decoding

So yesterday I had a terrible day, I was crying for a few hours, calmed down, and decided to meditate.
I imagined myself in a beautiful garden, sitting on a bench, and suddenly, not by my will, a figured started to appear out of mist.

This figure was a man, wearing a leather armor, with a spear on his back. He reached his hand to me, I grabbed it, and he hugged me and said everything will be fine. I started crying on his shoulder and he just squeezed me harder telling me everything is going to be fine. I calmed down and he said his name is Theodore. I couldn't believe that I met a spirit so loving to me, and he even said his name. I immediately stopped meditating and searched his name online. I've never heard of this name in my life before. So as soon as I googled it the latin translation of this name was "god's gift". So I was kind of dazzled but just thoguht hey maybe it's a coincidence. Then later that day as I was telling my friend this I did a bit of research and found out that there is a saint called Saint Theodohre Tyro. I was like no way a saint is my spirit guide, since I was working mostly with the dark side, I was all about money and everything. But when I entered the page I was stunned because there was a fresco of him holding a spear. I've never in my life seen a saint holding a weapon before. And yes it was a spear, and he was dressed exactly as in my spirit world.

So what's weird about him being my spirit guide?
He was acknowledged as a saint for battling pagans, refusing to do their rituals, and even got crucified and burned for battling them. I myself do rituals that are completely on the dark side, and are about wealth, success, and loyalty to darker entities. He also destroyed silver and gold statues of pagan goods, to give to the poor, and I myself am a pretty greedy person to be honest, and don't care about monetary justice.

Please help me understand this?

Views: 70

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

From what you have written here, I can tell that you think since you in your meditation you saw a so called saint (a lovely person who just love to burns people with different belief, so typical ! ) hugging you,  there must be something good about the whole thing .Spirits can come after their death, some of them never leave. Specially if they think their battle is not over. but it is possible they change their attitude. If one was cruel in his life with others because of their belief, does not necessary mean he hold same belief in death. Some spirits seek attention and tend to get close.  Specially if they attach you, sometimes they want to feel being alive.Some even become a leech. Sometimes these spirits wait for someone to pity for them. Sometimes they find people with mental problems like depression, then they find try to find a reason to attach you. There are much more to it which takes pages to write about it.I said it is possible they change their attitude. Since the hole purpose of human's life should be revolve around love, those souls who were blinded by their belief and killed humans (killed love containers and justified it by helping poor), will see emptiness after their death. They are actually more prone to become a soul leech .Not always these experiences bring good to you. Now I don't wan't to make you pessimistic, but I want to imply that you can't jump to a fast conclusion from an experience that you have no idea of it's circumstances.

I completely agree with you, and I don't think I'll ever know why he showed up, but the name Tyro, and his appearance makes me connect him with the god Tyr, perhaps it could be him, anyways I don't think I will analyze this any deeper, because I don't think a conclusion can be made from just this one experience of him. Thank you for taking your time to reply, I appreciate it deeply.

Grey Owl said:

From what you have written here, I can tell that you think since you in your meditation you saw a so called saint (a lovely person who just love to burns people with different belief, so typical ! ) hugging you,  there must be something good about the whole thing .Spirits can come after their death, some of them never leave. Specially if they think their battle is not over. but it is possible they change their attitude. If one was cruel in his life with others because of their belief, does not necessary mean he hold same belief in death. Some spirits seek attention and tend to get close.  Specially if they attach you, sometimes they want to feel being alive.Some even become a leech. Sometimes these spirits wait for someone to pity for them. Sometimes they find people with mental problems like depression, then they find try to find a reason to attach you. There are much more to it which takes pages to write about it.I said it is possible they change their attitude. Since the hole purpose of human's life should be revolve around love, those souls who were blinded by their belief and killed humans (killed love containers and justified it by helping poor), will see emptiness after their death. They are actually more prone to become a soul leech .Not always these experiences bring good to you. Now I don't wan't to make you pessimistic, but I want to imply that you can't jump to a fast conclusion from an experience that you have no idea of it's circumstances.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Please Like Us

Online Now

© 2017       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Privacy Policy  |  Terms of Service