I am almost 30 and have been finding my path and studying the occult (to use the modern usage) for 17 years. Unless you go back to when I started praying to the Greek gods when I was 6 :D, which would make it 22 years, but I don't count it that way. I start from the time I said to myself "I'm a Witch". That stayed a secret until I was 24. Now that info is only need to know :)
As you read above I was in the Army full time Active duty for 8 years. While I was in I went to Korea, Bahrain, UAE and spent some time in Germany and Spain.
I was married to a fellow soldier whom I met after I got to permanent party. We were together 7 years. Then he committed adultery while I was deployed. I knew he had and when I got home we talked about it and he confessed and his friends told on him to me after the divorce. I had a tough first year after I got back from deployment and got out of the army, but things turned around after that. I have been dating my new boyfriend for 2 years and things are still great.
I am going to school for funeral services, I got most of the prerequisites done and almost all of my generals out of the way. I had a really cool Biology for Funeral services class that had us working on bodies in the morgue and I am currently working at the best funeral home in my city.
The first year after I got back from deployment
- I got tested and was found to suffer from chronic Bronchitis and asthma even though I am not a smoker and I am in shape
- Found out my husband at the time had committed adultery while I was deployed for only 4 months!With several people.I knew but I got proof once I got home.
- Got home but the cat that was a kitten when I left had to be put to sleep because she got Feline leukemia even though she was an indoor cat.
- The Husband and I filed for a divorce
- Got kicked out of the Army because of my new medical conditions
- Lost my house in the Divorce
- Had to move back home to my father and my abusive step-mom.
- My dad had a heart attack
- Which happened on my first day of college and after a few months I had to drop all my classes
- He then had an allergic reaction to the blood thinners which caused clotting in his legs
- He had to get his right foot amputated and left leg amputated above the knee
- Then had to go back and get the right leg amputated again to below the knee
- and then went back and got the right leg amputated again to above the knee
- He had a quadruple bypass
- and he was diagnosed with Diabetes and some other stuff
But has all turned out great the next year:
- I am home and happy with family
- Because I was kicked out I was able to be home to help my parents during their time of need and help them financially.
- I collect 75% disability from the Va for my med issues for life which really helps me out while I go to school. Not to mention the amount of back pay for 1 year!
- I got a great boyfriend that I love so much!
- I moved in with my new boyfriend
- My dad stopped drinking and smoking
- My Step-Mom stopped drinking and smoking
- My parents marriage is doing better then ever
- Because of this whole thing with my dad, me and my step-mom bonded.
- My Ex who got the house is stuck with all this debt because he bought it for 30,000 more then it was worth.
- My other cat did not get the Feline leukemia and is healthy
- My new man is allergic to cats and he could not have lived with me if I had 2 cats. (though I am still sad about losing my other cat)
- My Ex husband because he was not married was sent to Japan and was there during the earthquake.He is fine which is good.
- I am going to school and working towards a degree in funeral services, a field that so far I love and I know it will get even better with time.